- Read the RMA and Warranty Policy below.
- Fill out the appropriate RMA Request Form for your location.
- Email the RMA Request Form email@example.com (for North/South America) firstname.lastname@example.org (for all other locations).
- Receive your official RMA number via email. Please allow up to 2 business days for verification.
- Print out your RMA Request Form and send it along with the defective product to us at the address provided with the RMA number.
G.SKILL recommends End Users to contact original retailer or vendor for faster replacement or refund. Prior to requesting a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), G.SKILL recommends End Users to troubleshoot with G.SKILL technical support. This may save time and costs from unnecessary shipping.
When you, the End User, receive an RMA number from our RMA department, you may ship your G.SKILL product to the address provided with the RMA number.
When shipping for RMA:
- Please make sure your memory or SSD product is defective. All memory and SSD products received by G.SKILL will be tested thoroughly. Memory or SSD products that turn out to be non-defective or damaged by overclocking will be returned with additional administration and shipping fees.
- Please do not send products without a valid RMA number. Each product will be issued its own RMA number. Products without a valid RMA number will not be accepted and will be returned.
- Please complete your RMA# at the top of this form AND prominently display your RMA# on the package. Packages without an RMA number on the package may be refused.
- Please indicate “No Commercial Value. For RMA only.” on the package.
- Please properly package products to prevent damage during shipping, such as bubble wrap or antistatic bag. Best if original packaging. DO NOT use standard mailing envelopes.
- Please include all modules of a memory kit for RMA. Memory kits are tested together to ensure compatibility. We do not guarantee compatibility if the faulty module(s) is returned without the remaining modules of the same memory kit.
- Memory fans, accessories, and/or peripherals included with memory kits do not have to be returned during the RMA process.
- Please include a printed copy of the RMA request form with the product. This will help us identify your RMA more easily and prevent delays.
- Products must be freight-shipped prepaid and insured by End User. G.SKILL is not responsible for any items damaged or lost in transit. G.SKILL is not responsible for any non-G.SKILL products received.
When receiving your replacement:
- Please check the package for any signs of damages before signing for the package with the courier service. If there are signs of damage to the package, please do not accept the package and return the package to the courier service. Once the package has been signed for, any damages will be the End User's responsibility.
- The End User is responsible for any duties, tariffs, taxes, or other fees issued by local customs. G.SKILL will attach proper documentation with each RMA package. G.SKILL is willing to provide a copy of RMA shipment invoice for the End User for customs office use, upon the End User's request.
- All memory and SSD products received by G.SKILL and its associates become property of G.SKILL.
- A defective memory or SSD product with a valid RMA number will be replaced by G.SKILL with a product of the same model. If no product of the same model is available, G.SKILL will exchange for a similar or closest product based on capacity, frequency, timing, and product type.
- The replacement memory or SSD product will be returned via EMS (if shipped from Asia) or via TNT (if shipped from Europe). Alternative courier services may be used upon request. Please allow at least 5-7 business days for processing and shipping after the receipt of defective product(s) with valid RMA number(s).
- If your product is not available at G.SKILL Europe Service Center, your RMA request will be transferred to Taiwan, and your replacement will be sent from Taiwan.
- G.SKILL will notify End Users about any additional charges, out-of-warranty products, or non-G.SKILL products received. G.SKILL will not be responsible for the product(s) if there is no response or payment from the End User within 1 year from the date of notification.
Second RMA Procedures:
- If a complete product was replaced under RMA and is defective upon inspection or is defective by reason of improper workmanship or materials, then the product qualifies for a second RMA within 90 days of receipt of previous RMA.
- End Users must troubleshoot with a tech support representative prior to requesting a second RMA.
- If the G.SKILL technician concludes that the product qualifies for a second RMA, G.SKILL will issue a second RMA number for the defective product.
G.SKILL Lifetime Warranty
G.SKILL memory and MicroSD products all carry a lifetime warranty, which guarantees the products to operate, as specified by its datasheet, in the operating environment for which they were intended, for the life of the product or extent of the warranty. G.SKILL will, at its option, either repair or replace any part of its products that prove defective by reason of improper workmanship or materials. If G.SKILL is unable to repair or replace the product, it will exchange with another product similar in functionality to the product under warranty.
G.SKILL One-Year / Two-Year / Three-Year Warranty
G.SKILL SSD and cooler products carry a one-year warranty, two-year warranty, or three-year warranty, which guarantees the products to operate, as specified by its datasheet, in the operating environment for which they were intended, for the duration of the warranty. G.SKILL SSD products are covered by this warranty for a period of two or three years from the date of original manufacture (by serial number). Discontinued and out of warranty G.SKILL products are not eligible for replacement or repair.
The following cooler product carries a one-year warranty: Turbulence II
The following SSD product series carry a two-year warranty: Falcon and Falcon II.
The following SSD product series carry a three-year warranty: Sniper, Phoenix, Phoenix PRO, Phoenix EVO, and Phoenix III.
G.SKILL lifetime warranty does not apply to any product on which original identification information or warranty stickers have been altered, defaced, or removed. G.SKILL lifetime warranty also does not cover any damage to this product that results from accident, misuse, neglect, abnormal mechanical or environmental conditions, natural disasters, unauthorized disassembly or modifications, improper installation or assembly, removal or reassembly of heat spreader, improper packaging or handling, insufficient or excessive electrical supply. G.SKILL lifetime warranty is also void under the following conditions: missing, damaged, or bent pins; missing, detached, or loose chips; damaged or missing connectors.
G.SKILL will not be liable for, and does not cover under warranty, recovery of data; installation of G.SKILL products; inspection or testing costs; installation and removal fees; and general, consequential, incidental, or special damages which include, but not limited to, loss of data and loss of profit.